Duries have the expertise to add value by problem solving together with delivering traditional client care. Our team is skilled and well placed to support clients’ commercial property, residential land and planning consultancy requirements throughout the region.
We advise private landowners, commercial companies and charitable trusts along with property investors and developers. We have a network of individuals concentrating on servicing clients’ requirements in the development and regeneration field. We can provide a service which includes:
- Development consultancy and strategy advice
- Assessment of development potential
- Development appraisal and viability analysis
- Acquisition advice
- Site disposal
- Land assembly
- Ransom negotiations
- Option and Claw back agreements
- Conditional contracts, Development agreements, Joint Ventures
- Compulsory purchase
- Charities Act advice and guidance
Duries will deliver for clients a plan tailored to meet their requirements.